R-Studio 7.6 Network Edition + crack (license key)
- A group of reliable, efficient and cost-effective tools for recovering data.Empowered by the new unique technology analyzes information on the media and data processing, R-Studio is the most comprehensive software solution available on the market utilitiesrestore file system NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12 / 16/32, exFAT, HFS / HFS + (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1 / UFS2 (FreeBSD / OpenBSD / NetBSD / Solaris) and Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 FS (Linux). IN R-Studio
It is also used to restore files by signatures (search by scanning for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems.It functions on local and remote computers on the network, even if partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Convenient parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.Also in the R-Studio includes:
R-Studio utilities recover files:
- RAID reconstruction module
- Universal text / hex editor with a wide range of possibilities
- A separate module system backup and data (backup disk), which makes R-Studio optimal and complete solution to create a workstation for data recovery.
- Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied;
- Removed by virus attack or power failure;
- After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
- When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged. In this case, using R-Studio can scan the hard disk trying to find deleted or damaged partition, and then later restore files from found partitions.
- The hard disk on which a large number of bad sectors.The recovery program R-Studio can first copy the information and create an image of an entire disk or its part, and then process the image file stored on other media, bothoriginal disc. This is especially useful when new bad sectors on the disk is constantly growing, and immediately save the remaining information.
Features of version 7:
- Standard Interface "Windows Explorer".
- Operating System (OS) Host: Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012.
- Data recovery over Network of. Files can be recovered on network computers that are running OS Win2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows Server 2012, Macintosh, Linux and UNIX.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS (new local file system, which is introduced by Microsoft in Windows 2012 Server), HFS / HFS + (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1 / UFS2 (FreeBSD / OpenBSD / NetBSD / Solaris) and Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 FS (Linux).
- Search when scanning files known types (file recovery by signatures)If the file system on the disk is severely damaged or is unknown, R-Studio searches for patterns of data (signature file) peculiar to certain types of files (documents Microsoft Office, jpgs, etc.). If necessary, the user can add new types of files in the R-Studio.
- Recognition and parsing of Dynamic (Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Win7), Basic (MBR) and BSD (UNIX) partitions and partition scheme Apple. Support for dynamic partitions on GPT, as well as on the MBR.
- Reconstruction of damaged disk arrays (RAID). If the operating system does not recognize the disk array (RAID), you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID can be processed like a real one.
- Automatic detection of parameters RAID. R-Studio is able to recognize all options for RAID 5 and 6. This allows the user to solve one of the most difficult tasks in restoring RAID - the definition of its parameters.
- Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire Hard Disk (HD), Partition or its part. Such image files can be compressed and split into several files to put it on CD / DVD / Flash or FAT16 / FAT32 / exFAT. Image files can be processed like regular drive.
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
- Recovering data if:
- FDISK or other disk utilities;
- Virus attacks; damaged FAT; destruction of MBR.
- Recognizes localized names.
- Recovered files can be saved on any network including disks accessible by the host operating system.
- File or disk content can be viewed and edited with the advanced hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.
- Integration with DeepSpar Disk Imager - a professional device for creating images of hard drives, specifically designed to recover data from failed drives.This integration provides a low-level thin disk access with a certain level of hardware fault. Moreover, it allows you to create a disk image and to analyze simultaneously. T.e.Any sector referred to by R-Studio on the source disk will be immediately copied to disk clone, and all subsequent data recovery operation will be carried out on the disk cloneto prevent further deterioration of the original disc and reduce the processing time considerably.
- Fast scanning devices with a fast reading.
- A more reliable and significantly faster recognition NTFS or FAT.
- Search deleted file versions. R-Studio can search for deleted files using the version of their sizes, names, extensions and file types recognized as the search parameters.
- Improved allocation of data in text / hex editor. Now, the beginning and end of the selection, you can set the commands "Select from" and "to Select" in the context menu.
- Adding data to an existing file in a text / hex editor. The selected part of the file in the editor can be added to an existing file.
- The external file can be downloaded to the selected location in the file open in the Text / hexadecimal editor.
- Automatic support for Windows Storage Spaces (Windows 8 / 8.1 and 10) even with small injuries databases. A full database corruption on some parent objects Windows Storage Spaces can be collected manually.
- Automatic support software Mac RAID. Members with serious damage to the recording parameters of RAID can be added manually.
- Automatic support for Linux Logical Volume Manager (LVM / LVM2) even with minor injuries parameter records RAID. Components with serious damage to the recording parameters of RAID can be added manually.
- Supports disk images and maps created DiskSpare Disk Imager. R-Studio can read and process the images and disk card by DiskSpare Disk Imager without R-Studio.
- Automatic detection of parameters RAID.R-Studio is able to recognize all options for RAID 5 and 6. This allows the user to solve one of the most difficult tasks in restoring RAID - the definition of its parameters.
- Monitoring SMART parameters R-Studio can display the SMART parameters(Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) hard disk drive that indicate the status of the hardware and predict their possible failures. It is necessary to avoid any additional burden on these discs if there are warnings from the SMART system
- New graphical user interface languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Portuguese.
- Support delay parity for all relevant levels of RAID.
- Improved controls for the parameters of parity.
Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1, Server 2012Official website: www.r-studio.comDownload R-Studio 7.6 Network Edition + key (Multilingual Version)
- [37,06 Mb]