TrustPort Total Protection 2012
- Maximum protection for your computer against malware, online threats and theft of confidential data. The program protects the computer from viruses and spyware at all access points.All e-mail and Web sites are checked to detect malicious software or unwanted content.It provides reliable protection of sensitive data through encryption and secure deletion of sensitive data which is no longer used.TrustPort Total Protection protects your computer against malware, online threats and theft of confidential information. Decision TrustPort Total Protection includes antivirus, antispam, firewall and data encryption, and provides full protection for your PC.TrustPort Total Protection 2012
It protects your computer from viruses and spyware with two top anti-virus engine, AVG and BitDefender.All e-mails and Web sites are checked to detect a dangerous and inappropriate content. All confidential data can be securely encrypted to protect or destroy unused confidential files.Main features of TrustPort Total Protection 2012:
• An effective antivirus and antispyware
• Internet security and monitoring Web sites
• Intelligent Firewall
• Privacy encryption
• Secure destruction of unused data
• E-mail protection
• parental control
• Automatic monitoring of storage media
• Automatic updatesNew features TrustPort Total Protection 2012:
• Offline updates. It allows you to TrustPort 2012 at the stations if the update via the internet is not possible.
• Support for e-mail client THE BAT.
• In 2012 there TrustPort Protection password options.
• Protecting the local disk, folder ...
• A ban on the use of flash drives / USB-drives (black and white lists).
• Improved work with encrypted disks.
• simplify the creation of Live CD
• Monitor application activity
• Information about the system
• Information about the programThe main functions of TrustPort Total Protection 2012:• Antivirus and firewall
The program uses traditional scanning and heuristic analysis to detect and block all malicious programs that can get on your computer from the Internet or from removablestorage media (USB-flash drives, CD / DVD drives). The use of two top anti-virus engine AVG, BitDefender, TrustPort possible to detect malicious software are among the best in the world.• Web Protection
Web page - the most common sources of virus infections therefore the program scans all files that are downloaded from the Internet.It is possible to automatically identify data streams such as audio and video streams that can not be scanned. Typical phishing sites are identified and blocked.• E-mail protection
E-mail scanned for malware and spam. It offers full integration to popular e-mail clients Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook Express and Windows Mail. In addition, you can scan all incoming messages from any selected customer.• Personal firewall
All contacts between the computer and the external environment are controlled. The majority of legitimate applications are recognized and allowed connection to the Internet.Unknown and suspicious applications are blocked or in some cases, it is suggested you allow or block them. TrustPort Total Protection 2012 uses a wide range of firewall settings.• Encryption and data destruction
There are two methods of data encryption.For secure backup of important data useful to save them in an encrypted archive, for everyday use, they may be on an encrypted disk. There is an opportunity to securely destroy unused confidential data with the tool TrustPort DataShredder.• parental control
The program recognizes 13 categories of unwanted Web sites, such as, for example, pornography and gambling sites, which can be locked. Individual users can create their own profiles for blocking certain categories.• Disk Backup System
In case of serious damage to your system virus, TrustPort Total Protection allows you to create a disk backup system with anti-virus module. After loading the operating system from the disk backup, you can destroy the malicious software that is not removed by other devices.• Portable Antivirus
Portable version of antivirus for USB-stick allows you to protect data when transferring them to portable devices and perform scans on any computer that supports USB.Supported OS:
Windows XP / Vista / 7Download TrustPort Total Protection 2012 220.127.116.1188 the + key (Multilingual Version)
- [243.74 Mb]