TrustPort Internet Security 2012
- Comprehensive protection for your computer and data from malware and online threats.The solution stops viruses and spyware at all points of access and prevents access to the computer by hackers.TrustPort Internet Security solution incorporates antivirus, antispyware, antispam, firewall and protects your computer on all aspects of information security.TrustPort Internet Security - comprehensive antivirus detects viruses and spyware at all frontiers of the system and to prevent hackers to access your computer.
The program effectively protect your computer from malware and online threats with any method of connection.TrustPort uses two anti-virus engine: AVG and BitDefender with a choice of either of two engines, or use both of two!TrustPort Internet Security checks for email viruses and protects against spam.Also prevents the download of malicious files from websites and protects children from inappropriate Internet content. A comprehensive TrustPort Antivirus controls all communications with the Internet and allows you to block unknown compounds.Main features of TrustPort Internet Security 2012:
• An effective antivirus and antispyware
• E-mail protection
• Monitor Web sites
• Intelligent Firewall
• parental control
• Automatic monitoring of storage media
• Automatic updatesNew features TrustPort Internet Security 2012:
• Offline updates. It allows you to TrustPort 2012 at the stations if the update via the internet is not possible.
• Support for e-mail client THE BAT.
• In 2012 there TrustPort Protection password options.
• Protecting the local disk, folder ...
• A ban on the use of flash drives / USB-drives (black and white lists).
• Improved work with encrypted disks.
• simplify the creation of Live CD
• Monitor application activity
• Information about the system
• Information about the programThe main functions of TrustPort Internet Security 2012:• Protection of local files
The resident protection continuously monitors files being opened and does not allow malware to run. At set intervals, antivirus provides preventive check the entire disc.The use of two top anti-virus engine AVG, BitDefender, TrustPort possible to detect malicious software are among the best in the world.• Web Protection
Web page - the most common sources of virus infections therefore the program scans all files that are downloaded from the Internet.It is possible to automatically identify data streams such as audio and video streams that can not be scanned. Typical phishing sites are identified and blocked.• E-mail protection
E-mail scanned for malware and spam. It offers full integration to popular e-mail clients Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook Express and Windows Mail. In addition, you can scan all incoming messages from any selected customer.• Personal firewall
All contacts between the computer and the external environment are controlled. The majority of legitimate applications are recognized and allowed connection to the Internet.Unknown and suspicious applications are blocked or in some cases, it is suggested you allow or block them. TrustPort Internet Security 2012 uses a wide range of firewall settings.• parental control
The program recognizes 13 categories of unwanted Web sites, such as, for example, pornography and gambling sites, which can be locked. Individual users can create their own profiles for blocking certain categories.• Portable Antivirus
Portable version of antivirus for USB-stick allows you to protect data when transferring them to portable devices and perform scans on any computer that supports USB.Supported OS:
Windows XP / Vista / 7Download TrustPort Internet Security 2012 188.8.131.5288 Final + key (Multilingual Version)
- [234.79 Mb]