- A program to resize images without losing quality.With it you can get a large image from a small high-quality photos (magnifier translated from English as a magnifier).The program can increase the pictures ten times without the artifacts and ghosting with the restoration of borders and details!The maximum possible size of the image, which can be accessed using Magnifier, is 30 thousand. Pixels in width / height, ie the maximum possible image will be 900 million px. Using the software, you can and reduce the image to put it on the Web or send to friends.Additional features:
- Specialized algorithms are optimal for different types of work (with the appropriate combination of settings for each), one for zoom and the other to increase to 500%, the third - for a larger increase (over 500%).
- Advanced management capabilities over the transition zones and the sharpness of the edges for best results.
- Ability to add "grit" that improves the viewing experience by giving it volume and realism.
- Removing the jpeg-artifacts that arise when changing the image size.
- Save your favorite settings (presets) for further use and optimization of image processing.
- Enhanced scalability for detailed viewing and more accurate selection of parameters.
- Ability to quickly switch between the original image and the result (click the mouse on the image).
- Two editions: plug-in (plugin) for Adobe Photoshop and regular program (standalone).
- Support for Exif and IPTC, which guarantees the preservation of image metadata (in the version of standalone).
- Ability to print images on a printer (in the version of standalone).
- Support batch files that automatically handle folders with images in the program, using the same presets. photos.New in version 5.0:
- Support for GPU, which helps to significantly speed up the image processing. Enable GPU available in your program, if you have installed a graphics card that supports hardware acceleration.
- New option to remove the artifacts, which allows you to get rid of the defects that arise in the enlarged image.
- Two modes of interface: Express and Advanced. In the Express interface is extremely simplified, and contains a minimum set of sliders, allow you to quickly get a good result. In expert mode, become visible all its features.
- When viewing an image, allowing you to select the appearance of the image window, display variants of the original photo and the result, states "before" and "after"). The buttons allow you to customize appearance of the main window, located at the bottom of the left pane.
- Batch file conversion, which enables automatically resize large numbers of images. This is very useful in preparing photos for printing or publishing online.
- Support file format RAW.Supported OS:
Windows XP / Vista / 7Adobe Photoshop:
CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.1 (x86 / x64)...............................
Elements 5.0 or laterDownload AKVIS Magnifier 5.0.939 + crack (Multilingual Version)
- [20.4 Mb]