CorelCAD 2016 - a high-performance computer-aided design with support for DWG format.The ability to open, edit and save files in DWG format makes it easy to work together. A complete set of industry-standard tools and features you can immediately get to work.Customizable two-dimensional and three-dimensional design to help turn ideas into precise drawings and models.VoiceNotes and other innovative features to let you add messages and instructions to the drawings, and will work with CorelDRAW and Corel DESIGNER expands opportunities for collaboration.Major new features CorelCAD 2016:
• Built-in file format .DWG. The ability to open, edit, and distribute files in .DWG simplify collaboration with colleagues and suppliers. CorelCAD offers native support for formats .DWG, .DXF and .DWF up to version AutoCAD® R2014.
• Ribbon interface Windows. For maximum efficiency, you can quickly switch between workspaces familiar ribbon * and classic workspace CAD. You can migrate from other CAD applications directly to the elements of the ribbon interface * CorelCAD.
• Resources planning. New universal "Design Resources" you can instantly find the design components such as blocks, styles, designs and images, as well as manage them for use in a variety of CAD projects.
• Tools layers. Operate with the "Preview layer" and "layer transparency" to align the elements of the project, including drawings of the components of the file format AutoCAD R2014 DWG.
• CAD standards Checking. CorelCAD ™ 2016 allows you to check the CAD drawings drawings with the standards contained in the DWS files. The verification process to detect and correct any violation of the standards adopted by the industry, and thus ensure compatibility drawings.
• Rapid grouping. Labels CAD drawings are readily available and easy to use thanks to the group, or ungroup commands that are executed with only two mouse clicks.
• High performance in Windows, and the Mac. CorelCAD offers 32- and 64-bit applications for Windows, as well as new 64-bit version for the Mac OS. Now you can work quickly and efficiently on a desktop computer and a laptop, using a convenient platform for themselves.
• Quick Search application settings and drawings. Keyword search allows you to quickly find and, if necessary, change various settings. To do this, simply enter the name of the instrument, or other settings you are interested in the subject.The main arguments in favor of 10 CorelCAD:
• CAD application affordable. Take advantage of high-performance CAD solution at an affordable price.In CorelCAD uses DWG format as its own file format, as well as supported versions of the file formats DXF and DWF up to AutoCAD 2010.The ability to open, edit and save files in DWG format enables easy collaboration with suppliers, colleagues and partners.In addition, you can save projects in legacy formats, starting with DWG and DXF version R12, as well as repair damaged file formats DWG and DXF for all versions.
• All of the necessary functions of CAD. A complete set of familiar tools and functions increases productivity.CorelCAD application is compatible with all major CAD programs, so experienced users will be convenient to use familiar command aliases, the command bar, menu items,toolbar items. The interface also supports a floating toolbar, caused by right-clicking the context menu and the Properties palette.
• Tools of two-dimensional and three-dimensional design. In addition to a complete set of functions for the two-dimensional design CorelCAD includes a set of tools for modeling three-dimensional objects.The project can be added to the basic three-dimensional figures, and then use to perform Boolean operations union, intersection, or subtraction of bodies.You can create solid objects by stretching and rotating the two-dimensional objects, creating elements along the path, as well as the creation of a loft between the two-dimensional objects.You can perform a three-dimensional figures of the cutting operation and intersections, as well as change their edges, faces and bodies.
• High performance in Windows. CorelCAD application optimized for Windows, and for Mac OS, so you can work quickly and efficiently using a more convenient platform for themselves.
• Compatibility with CorelDRAW for better interaction.Export to a file in CorelDRAW X5 (with the extension CDR) and Corel DESIGNER X5 (with the extension DES) makes it easy to use projects for other purposes - for example, when creating presentations or othermarketing materials. Supports major file formats, including PDF, SVG, ACIS SAT and DWF, easier collaboration and file sharing with colleagues and customers.
• Means for accurate and efficient design.Intelligent tools CorelCAD, such as binding sites, the binding sites and guides polar guide, accelerate the development and construction drawings.You can create custom coordinate systems to align the construction plane with the object of design.You can also save time, use the "object handles" for fast moving, alignment, copying or resizing objects.Palette "Properties" allows you to control the attributes of objects, such as layer, color, line style, etc., and also copy the properties of other objects.
• Create notes and working together.Innovative means VoiceNotes allows a new level of collaboration with the ability to add voice messages, reminders and instructions directly to the project.In addition, you can easily tag elements drawing sketches by hand and set the mask to avoid drawing elements of the notes.
• Work with a few tabs. You can create several separate tabs - one for each sheet - to create a print layout.The pages can be placed mosaic types for different types of organizations or design details on a different scale.On the sheets can be placed frames, stamps, specifications, accessories, and other information.On the tab sheets you can also switch between the model space and paper space to customize the presentation of the model and its changes.If necessary, you can configure a set of layers to selectively display each mosaic effect. Mosaic types of sheets are attached to prototyping using rectangular shapes or freeform.
• Customize the interface to improve performance. To configure the interface CorelCAD programming knowledge is required.You can create different configurations of the interface and save them as user profiles. Accelerate the performance of routine actions also help aliases for frequently used commands.
• Achieve maximum performance with the help of specialized expansion modules.With the use of LISP and means of Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA) CorelCAD automation interface allows you to create your own functions, procedures, and plug-ins.In addition, the online store plug-ins for CorelCAD presented third-party tools that can help automate tasks and extend the functionality of the application.Basic functions CorelCAD:Full CAD
• Built-in file format DWG. The ability to open, edit and save files in the format
• DWG enables easy collaboration with colleagues, suppliers and partners. DWG format is the standard format. CorelCAD supports file formats DXF and DWF up to the release of AutoCAD 2013.
• All of the necessary functions of CAD. A complete set of familiar tools and functions increases productivity.CorelCAD application is compatible with all major CAD programs, so experts will be convenient to use pseudonyms familiar commands, command bar, menu items and toolbar items.
• The effective user interface. To improve the efficiency of work are dockable toolbar caused by right-clicking the context menu and the Properties palette.
• Support for legacy file formats.Conservation projects in legacy formats, starting with the formats DWG and DXF version R12, allows you to work with them on legacy hardware and software of older versions, and repair damaged file formats DWG and DXF for all versions.Tools of precision dimensional design
• Binding objects. Intelligent tools CorelCAD, such as binding sites, object snap guides and polar guides to expedite workflow.
• Handles objects. To quickly change the situation, change the size, alignment, and copy objects using the handle object, which helps save time.
• Setup Window "Properties" and the option "Copy the property." Palette "Properties" allows you to control the attributes of objects, such as layer, color, line style, etc., and also copy the properties of other objects.
• Customizable coordinates. Create custom coordinate systems to align the construction plane with the object of design
• Tools Smart Dimension. In CorelCAD can specify the exact dimensions as inclined, horizontal, vertical, radial, diametric and angular dimension lines.Smart Dimension tool automatically selects the most appropriate type sizes for lines, segments of polylines, arcs, circles and rings.Three-dimensional design tools for complex simulation
• Ability to view three-dimensional images. Three-dimensional models can be viewed in different projections, as well as turning in three-dimensional space.Mosaic viewports allow you to split a drawing into several types and configure them displaying three-dimensional model in different views:e.g., front view, right side view, top view and perspective view. In addition, you can change the display by selecting "shaded views" or type "Showing".
• Means of three-dimensional modeling. The project can be added to the basic three-dimensional figures, and then use to perform Boolean operations union, intersection, or subtraction of bodies.
• Conversion of two-dimensional objects in a three-dimensional. You can create three-dimensional objects by stretching and rotating the two-dimensional objects, creating elements along the path, as well as the creation of a loft between the two-dimensional objects.
• Editing figures. You can perform a three-dimensional figure of intersection and cutting operations in the sector, as well as change their edges, faces and bodies.New and improved editing tools include tools for rounding edges of three-dimensional figures, as well as tools for painting, moving, rotating and shifting the individual surfaces of three-dimensional shapes.
• Support for three-dimensional mouse. 3Dconnexion devices support input allows you to move in three-dimensional space.By moving (pushing, pulling, rotating and tilting) of three-dimensional manipulator mouse to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate the two-dimensional and three-dimensional images. The buttons can be assigned to a three-dimensional mouse navigation required parameters or user commands.Compatible providing streamlined workflow
• Compatibility with CorelDRAW and Corel DESIGNER. Importing files CorelDRAW and Corel DESIGNER in CorelCAD format object model space with the idea to prototyping sheet.In order to directly import drawings from CorelDRAW and Corel DESIGNER for the extended two-dimensional and three-dimensional modeling in CorelCAD, you can work with the following file formats:
- Multi-page files CDR / DES;
- CorelDRAW files from version 8 to the current release (X6);
- Corel DESIGNER files from version 10 to the current release (X5).
• Export to a file in CorelDRAW X5 (with the extension CDR) and Corel DESIGNER X5 (with the extension DES) allows projects created in CorelCAD, for other purposes - for example, when creating presentations and other marketing materials.Easy file sharing.
Supports major file formats, including PDF, SVG, and DWF, easier collaboration and file sharing with colleagues and customers.
• Functions PDF- and DGN-bases.Options for the files bases allow to attach one or more pages of the PDF document to the drawing, as well as control the visibility of layers and trimming (masking regions)PDF-base. Files DGN, created in MicroStation, or other CAD application can be inserted into the drawing as a DGN-base.You can add the base and detach them from the current drawing, set the parameters of the contour trimming and adding layers. The cropping function makes it possible to display only the required part DGN- and PDF-grounds, since the objects are cut from a given circuit.
• Collaborate with the three-dimensional design. CorelCAD allows you to open and edit three-dimensional models with support for file formats models ACIS (with the extension SAT).Three-dimensional design can also be saved in the format of ACIS, to rework it with advanced visualization tools to plug Right
• Hemisphere Deep Exploration CCE for Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite or to create on its basis high-quality technical illustrations using Corel DESIGNER (sold separately).
• Print three-dimensional projects from CorelCAD.Export volume of several objects in a file STL (stereolithography) - a file format commonly used for volume printing (used as a working format of 3D-printers). Support for STL files provides direct output to a 3D-printers for prototyping three-dimensional models.
• Saving the Advanced print settings of configurations. Configuration Manager print CorelCAD can save the print settings for a particular mock-sheets.All the advanced print settings, including paper size, scale, orientation, color matching options line width, and many others, can be saved in the configuration under the name of, then used in various files and projects.
• Create notes and working together.Innovative means VoiceNotes simplifies collaboration with the ability to add voice messages, reminders and instructions directly to the project.In addition, you can easily tag elements drawing sketches by hand and set masks for the individual elements of the drawing, to exclude them from the notes.
• Working with files of geographic information systems (GIS). Support vector file format ESRI (* .shp) enables the visualization of maps and geographic models created in geographic information systems (GIS - geographic information system).
• Use the "pack". Create a package (ZIP-files or folders) that contains the current drawing and related files, such as links related images associated PDF-files, fonts, font mapping files, style files and print the configuration files print.
• Automation and specialized plug-ins
• Increased productivity. With the use of LISP and means of Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA), you can create your own functions, procedures, and plug-in interface automation CorelCAD.
• Add-ons and plug-ins. In the online store plug-ins for CorelCAD can purchase software developed by other companies, which will help you automate tasks and extend the functionality of the application.
• Configure interface. In CorelCAD can create different interface configurations and save them in the user profile, and it does not require programming skills. Aliases for frequently used commands also help speed up the performance of routine actions.System requirements:
• Microsoft Windows 8 or Windows 7 (32-64 bit)
• Intel Pentium 4 (2 GHz and above)
• 2 GB of RAM (4 GB or more)
• 500 MB of hard disk space
• Video card with high quality (16-bit) color reproduction (recommended card with three-dimensional graphics accelerator)
• Monitor with 1024 x 768 resolution (recommended 1280 x 800)
• Mouse or tablet
• CD-drive to install software from a CD
• Internet connection for product activation and access to the store plug-insOperating system:
Windows® 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 (32-64 bit)Graduation Year:
Ml / Multilingual / EnglishActivation:
210 MB | 234 MBDownload CorelCAD 2016 build 188.8.131.529 (2015 / ML / RUS)